Get the Most Out of Your Safety Group Membership
Call/Email us to get started. 800.749.1772 or email us at email@example.com
Safety groups allow employers in similar industries to purchase their workers’ compensation coverage as a group.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-specific safety resources. You have access to thousands of free safety resources and tools, as well as a customized group Web page in the Safety Resource Center at texasmutual.com.
- Premium discount. Most groups offer discounts between 10 and 11 percent.
- Potential dividends. Policyholders who control their losses may receive a monetary reward in the form of a dividend. Members of a group may also qualify for an additional group dividend if the group has favorable results. *
Do your part
- Maintain an effective safety program, and help the group qualify for dividends.
- Train your employees, prevent accidents and invest in safety.
Get free workplace safety tools
- Go to texasmutual.com
- Click on Safety Resource Center under Quick Links.
- Enter your Texas Mutual® online username and password, or click on New User.
- From your customized group Web page:
- Go to “Just Getting Started with a Safety Program” to select the assessment tool and get a list of safety resources or sample safety programs that address your company’s activities and loss history.
- Go to “Free Safety Resources” to access your group safety program, specific resources for your group or the entire resource catalog.
- The resource catalog has more than 300 streaming videos. Many are available in Spanish. Other resources include DVDs, videos, PowerPoints and handouts.
- Go to “Analyze Your Workplace Injuries” to view common industry hazards, common control strategies and best practices for your group.
- You can also review news postings for your group.
*Past dividends are not a guarantee of future dividends. The Texas Department of Insurance must approve all dividends.
Get started TODAY:
800.749.1772 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org